xv컴퍼니

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자팬더 조회 1회 작성일 2021-02-19 08:24:34 댓글 0

본문

P:0/1 dX:0.0 dY:0.0 Xv:0.0 Yv:0.0 Prs:0.21 HOW TO DISABLE DEVELOPER OPTION IN SAMSUNG MOBILE.

in this video I have shown how to to turn of pointer location surface update layout bounds RTL layout direction which causes screen to look different
Axis show on screen when touch shows where the X\u0026Y axis meet.
The main difference between left-to-right (LTR) and right-to-left (RTL) language scripts is the direction in which content is displayed
The problem is that at the top of the screen it shows the following:P:0/1 dX:0.0 dY:0.0 Xv:0.0 Yv:0.0 Prs:0.21 size:0.19 . Also when you touch your screen two lines appear showing where they meet . When you swipe it draws all the points if meets in the x\u0026y axis.. How to repair this problem
Is video me hamne bataya hai ke kaise
p dx dy xv yv prs pointer location ko turn off kare
Hamne screen ulti hone ke bad usko sidha kaise kare ye bhi bataya hai
Agar screen me chowkon square bane to usko kaise hataye
Developer option me ja kar alag option ko kaise band kare ya chalu kare
15 Hidden Features of Android Mobile Developer Options You Should Know
Developer Options menu in Android is a hidden feature with a variety of advanced options. These options are intended for developers and for advance users so you should know about these hidden android developer option features
How to enable Developer Options on android
This quick video shows you, How to enable developer options on your android devices, it is both applicable for any android smartphones or tablets
What is Developer Options on Android Mobile ? How to Enable Developer Option | kya hai kaise kare
Developer option kaise on kare band kare | How to enable devloper option android
DEVELOPER OPTION IN SAMSUNG MOBILE

sim claro, por que não, me diga como posso ajudá-lo

#xv컴퍼니

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,436건 4 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.nuzzi.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz